Student Ticket Options
Take a break from the books by joining us downtown to experience live orchestral music with your Houston Symphony. View the options below for information on rush tickets and our student pass.
- $15 Student Rush tickets are available the week of select Houston Symphony concerts based on availability. Eligible concerts, updated regularly, will be listed below.
- Students at the high school level and above must present a valid student ID. Seating is first come, first served and at the discretion of the Box Office.
- Limit two tickets per student for each performance.
- Rush tickets can be purchased the week of eligible concerts by phone, in person at the Patron Services Center or at the Box Office prior to performances. Please note that fees apply to all phone orders.
- Programs, artists, dates and prices subject to change. This offer is subject to availability, may not be combined with other offers or discounts and is not applicable to previously purchased tickets. All sales are final.
For only $60, receive access to select Classical and POPS performances throughout the 2018-19 Season.
HOW IT WORKS: Simply check the listing below for available performances and arrive at the ticket sales window (street-level box office) up to 90 minutes in advance of the concert start time with your Student Pass and student ID and you’ll get a ticket for the best available seat! Buy your Student Pass online or by calling our Patron Services Center at 713-224-7575, Monday-Saturday from 12pm-6pm.
*One ticket per pass holder. Seating and availability is subject to the discretion of the Box Office. Restrictions apply on certain Classical and POPS performances. The Pass cannot be applied to Symphony Specials, Bank of America Summer Series at Jones Hall or The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion performances.