Exchange Your Tickets
EXCHANGE YOUR TICKETS
- Classical and POPS subscribers may exchange tickets for a classical, pops, or family subscription performance without an exchange fee.
- Family subscribers may exchange tickets only for other Family performances.
- Mini-packages, Pick-Your-Own and Symphony-on-Demand subscribers are eligible for exchange privileges with a $5 exchange fee per exchange.
- If you purchase single tickets for a concert, you can exchange for a $10 exchange fee.
How to Exchange
By Phone: (713) 224-7575, Monday-Saturday, 10am-6pm
Online: Exchange here
In Person: Bring your tickets to the Patron Services Center at 615
Louisiana, Suite 102 during regular business hours.
- When you exchange tickets, every effort is made to provide seats in the same section.
- You may upgrade your seat by paying the difference in price when the exchange is made. If the concert you choose to exchange into is a higher priced performance, you will be responsible for paying the difference in price. Your credit card on file will be used for any exchanage fees or price differences unless we're contacted immediately with another payment options.
- You must make ticket exchanges by 6:00pm the business day before the printed date of the performance. In the event if a Sunday evening concert, your tickets must be exchanged by 6:00pm the previous Friday.
- If you exchange tickets within a week of the new performance date, your tickets will be held for pick-up at the Will Call window. Tickets for later dates will be mailed or held according to your preference.
- When you exchange out of a given concert, you must exchange into a different concert at the same time. No open exchanges are permitted.
- You may not exchange or donate tickets from past concerts.
- You may not exchange subscription concert tickets for a Symphony Special or Summer in the City concert.