Exchange Your Tickets
EXCHANGE YOUR TICKETS
- Classical and POPS full package subscribers (Classical 18-, 9-, and 6-concert packages and POPS 9- and 5-concert packages) may exchange tickets for a regularly scheduled subscriptions series classical, pops, or family performance for free. If you purchase single tickets for a concert, you can exchange it for a $10 exchange fee.
- Family subscribers may exchange tickets only for other Family performances.
- Mini-packages, Pick-Your-Own and Symphony-on-Demand subscribers are eligible for exchange privileges with a $5 exchange fee per exchange.
How to Exchange
By Phone: (713) 224-7575
Online: CLICK HERE
In Person: Bring your tickets to the Customer Service Center at 615
Louisiana, Suite 102 during regular business hours.
- When you exchange tickets, every effort is made to provide seats in the same section.
- You may upgrade your seat by paying the difference in price when the exchange is made. If the concert you choose to exchange into is a higher priced performance, you will be responsible for paying the difference in price.
- You must make ticket exchanges by 6:00pm the business day before the printed date of the performance. In the event if a Sunday evening concert, your tickets must be exchanged by 6:00pm the previous Friday.
- If you exchange tickets within a week of the new performance date, your tickets will be held for pick-up at the Will Call window. Tickets for later dates will be mailed or held according to your preference.
- When you exchange out of a given concert, you must exchange into a different concert at the same time. No open exchanges are permitted.
- You may not exchange or donate tickets from past concerts.
- You may not exchange subscription concert tickets for a Symphony Special or Summer in the City concert.