Group Plans and Benefits
Our Traditional Group Sales Plan (Single Tickets)
Great for groups who enjoy sitting together. This plan is helpful for school groups, orchestras, choral groups, companies, employee clubs and family & friends:
- All tickets are purchased, paid and distributed through your group coordinator.
- A 20% deposit is presented to hold your seats.
- You are guaranteed the price of your seats will never go up.
- Group members may attend the same concert on different days, if agreed upon when an order is placed.
Our Flexible Group Sales Plan (Single Tickets)
A perfect plan for membership groups, alumni organizations and social groups whose members request seats in different locations and price points:
- Payments are made by individual members of the group online with a personalized code.
- Each member has the flexibility to choose their preferred price and seat location.
- Group members may purchase tickets for the same concert but attend on different days, if agreed upon when an order is placed.
- With the Flexible Group Sales Plan, we cannot guarantee your members will be seated together. Seating is subject to availability and assigned at time of purchase. We encourage your members to order early as performances often sell out.
Subscription Group Sales Plan (Subscriptions)
Save even more when you purchase 10 or more subscription packages as a group. Compare the price! Subscription packages are approximately 40% less than a single ticket purchase. With Group Subscriptions you pay even less per concert! Discounts vary from 10% to qualifying for FREE subscriptions.