Some Things Are Just too Good to Keep to Yourself!
Groups of 10 or more save...
Group Sales Plans and Benefits
Create Your Group
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Order
What is the definition of a Houston Symphony Group?
Ten or more people who enjoy music, sharing life-long memories and love saving money! Share the Houston Symphony with ten or more of your friends and be rewarded! There are benefits that come with buying your tickets in volume. Share the Music with 10, 20, 30, 100 or 1000 of your friends, family, clients, alumni, co-workers and students- and save!
- Single tickets (10 or more): Save up to 25%
- Subscriptions (10 or more): Save as much as 60% when you purchase 10 or more subscription packages. Some group purchases even qualify for FREE subscription packages.
- Gift Certificates (10 or more): Purchase 10 or more gift certificates ‚Äì receive the 11th gift certificate FREE! Gift certificates allow each recipient to select their concert(s) of choice. (Great for family, customer and corporate gifts.)
- Lock in your rate: Groups enjoy the benefit of locking in their ticket prices.
- Best Available Seats: Groups are seated before they go on sale to the general public.
- Worry Free Ticket Purchase: Unsure how many people will be joining your group? Not to worry. Hold your seats with just a 20% deposit. Then go out and spread the word. Call us on an agreed upon date. We will release seats you do not need- you only pay for what you need.
- On-Line Payments: Depending on the type of group purchase you choose, we offer customized group codes giving your members the ability to personally pay for their tickets.
- Personalized VIP Service: Let us pamper you with the luxury of working with the same specialist for all your needs from helping you select your seats to planning your special event.
- Complimentary Event Space: Many venues charge a fee to host a special event. When hosting your event the night of a concert, there is no charge for the space.